Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MTV Come On

I have lost all hope in television.I have decided that MTV will make a show about literally anything, I'm still flabbergasted that I just watched a show about teen pregnancy acting like it was a positive thing. You and I both know that some dopey girl is going to get pregnant just to get on TV and these girls who keep the baby are like complaining that the baby is crying! Honestly maybe you should have thought of that before you got knocked up by some kid who hasn't even finished high school.And another thing they are complaining about their mothers controlling their lives, I'm sorry but that kinda comes with the territory when you get impregnated in high school.The irresponsibility of today's youth never ceases to amaze me.

That is all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment